Thursday, April 19, 2007

May and June 07

Let's see what I have in May and June....
  • 01-02 - Public Holiday... I am thinking nak cari bahan nak gubah hantaran Abg Cik as I am his unofficial penggubah hantaran... I have not decided on the color-theme yet.. probably green-silver or green-beige... or susah-susah.. i buat shocking pink + green + purple + orange.... colorful macam citrawarna m'sia....meriah gitu....

  • 08-09 - Got a Br@anding Seminar.. this is a must attend seminar since my co. dengan murah hatinya nak bayar rm7k for me and my boss to attend... tengkiu... tengkiu...

  • 11-17 - will be going to HK for a trade fair.... just got to know about this last 2 days.. and there's lot of arrangement to be done esp for my kids.. sapa nak jaga... and when to send them to kg... and when to pick them up.. and the cost of hantar-balik and ambil-balik.... coz each return trip to my kampung will cost me about rm200... so 2 kali will be rm400... and nanti nak balik wedding my brother end of the month wil be another rm200... and the flight ticket to Kelate for his wedding on the girl's side is another rm900.... so.... travel expenses for May alone roughly is rm1500++ ..... pokai... pokai.... aduhhhhh....

  • 18-19 - plan to move to Seri Utama.. but since around that time i'll be returning from HK, then kena balik kg to pick up all my 3 boys....so gone the weekend...

  • 25-27 - heading for Kelate for Abg Cik's akad nikah and wedding...

  • 31May - 05 June - balik kg for Abg Cik's wedding....

so the question is: bila nak pindah?? I have to get the house empty a.s.a.p. because Abg Cik will be moving into the house with his bride.... *pening*

No comments: