Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Team Building

Last week, gi team building kat P. Pangkor, best giler. We stayed at Pangk0r Res0rt Beach Res0rt, nice hotel with nice view. It was a 3d 2n programme, included:8km cycling/tour the island, jungle tracking, memukat ikan- catch our own dinner, sea survival, and classes. I couldnt remember the last time I put on my sport shoes, could be 2-3 yrs ago... with the unfit body coupled with cellulite here and there, I managed to go through all activities. Some of the pics:







The view from my room.







Teluk Segadas- we reached the virgin beach after 40 mins of jungle tracking.









A group of proud fisherman/woman.










Hasil titik peluh memukat.


2 comments:

♥ i'me ♥ said...

Kau ke yg buat keje memukat ni?? hehehe.. ke tukang tgk aje..

Anonymous said...

[aimi] - hehehee cisss.. kau pandang rendah kebolehan aku ye... semua org kena buat.. mana boleh ngelat.. penat ooo tarit pukat.. baru tau camne keje nelayan...