Thursday, May 10, 2007

Life is not easy

It has been a while since the last time I wrote in my blog.

I just got back from a Brand1ng Seminar held at one of the hotels in KL. It was a 2 days seminar and personally i think that is a good seminar..(yup, they better be good... or else the rm7k just gone into the drain). If you are in Marketing or corp comm, this seminar is a good platform where you can learn how to brand your product / company.. and the speaker is Dr P*ul Temp0ral and he's one of the best brand consultant in the region.

I'm going to Hong K0ng tomorrow for a week.. this is not a vacation ok.. this is Work.. where you have to work.. all work... and work and work and nothing else but work... heheheh.. but knowing me.. sambil menyelam sambil minum air...

I have a story to tell you... when i got back to the office today.. i am so frustrated with this "one particular person". Before I left for that brand1ng seminar, I trusted him to courier all the brochures to HK.. and he has promised that he will get the job done, so no worries. But, when I got back today, I went down to see him and he was not in the office. And.. to make thing worst... all the brochures and other publications remain 'untouched'.

He promised me to courier the brochures last Tuesday.... and yet sampai ari ni tak de mende...t in kosong betul... and Hellloooo.. I'm leaving tomorrow ok.....

Yes, I understand that some of the things can be hand-carried (as he said...), but it is so frustrated when you get everything done on time, and someone has spoilt it. It is also frustrated when you trust someone while you are away, but nothing is being done.

but ... ntah la... it just me... or may be it's pms. Well. ... I will get things sorted out...


On the other hand, i'm tagged by Nong Narnia... "What's In My Bag"... I'll do this real quick ok..

  • The handbag itself, of course.. a bonia bag..
  • A bonia purse... this is where i keep my atm cards, credit cards, IC, license, passport photo, card: JJ, bonus l1nk, sog0, medical, card, i-talk card, and also Indiana U, Bloominton card ...can u believe i'm still keeping my uni card.... i dunno it somehow makes me feel young... hehehe.. and not to forget... notes and coins
  • A pen
  • A liquid paper
  • A highlighter (orange color)
  • A small brooch
  • A pressed powder
  • A lipstick
  • Office ID card (we are using thumb print access system.. and the card will be kept inside the bag, in case need to attend any official function)
  • A cellophane tape (a small one.. but i dunno what is it for....accidentally termasuk dlm handbag)
  • 3 small safety pins (takut kain/ pant ketat in case i eat too much....hehehehe)
  • A name card holder
  • A Nokia phone
  • Minyak cap kapak
  • Car keys / house keys / office drawer keys
  • Old receipts... (i did count... and altogether about 17 old receipts... hehhehe)

Ni dah jadik cam kedai runcit dah.... macam-macam ada....

With that, I'm now tagging Noni Nik, Famil (errr.. relevant tak??), Ezz and Lindot.

2 comments:

famil said...

sungguh tak relevan.
aku ada poket jer.. :p

I lost my IU card already. but i still have that laminated ppp card tuh.

Anonymous said...

Emy..I've responded to ur tag...:P Sorry lama tak check blog..hehe